Friday, October 1, 2010

hell week = done

RESERVED for ME!
exams = done. yes! and i also just found out i don't have to pay $84/mo to park my car at my apartment anymore. yes! so i live in this apartment right by uptown (live in a college town, uptown = 1 street. ha) and the guy who ran the business up front (who's not my land lord and doesn't own my apartment in the back) had told us about two or three weeks ago that we could no longer park our four cars along the back wall of the buildings parking lot. from now on we could only park three cars there and if we wanted a spot for the fourth car we would have to rent a spot from him. outraged at how ridiculous it was i ended up parking my car on the street which has a 24hr limit. so i basically had to move my car to a different spot everyday. a pain but not worth renting a spot for that much money. so now for the good news, he got fired! ha. oh yeah. my landlord was able to work out a deal with the new guy and we get two free parking spots all year. man life is full of surprises.

19 comments:

  1. Congrats man. Sounded like a pain in the neck but everything worked out :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. divine providence maybe?

    why did he get fired?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, its pretty risky parking on the street everynight, so at least you have a spot now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome, congrats on getting through the week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. Here's to the next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky for some haha. I got my exams in 3 weeks >>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, your life is like an emotional roller coaster!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 84 a month...that would be insane, glad you dont have to pay

    ReplyDelete
  9. life IS full of surprises, keep battling brother, college is tough lol

    ReplyDelete